Friday 23 March 2012

Sorry for not having been around....


Dear Thread-ers,

Its a dark day. Some total and UTTER loser stole my laptop last night whilst i was enjoying a sexy G&T with friends at a perfectly pleasant old man's pub. FURIOUS. 
Lost laptop, lost life, lost inspiration, lost everything that means something to me. Lost all my beautifully stored blog paraphernalia forever. Fashion weeks, shoots the lot. SO until i build up another force of fashion i may be slow on the posts so please bear with me. Oh i also have no internet in my new place which doesn't help but makes it slightly easier to deal with the fact that someone is currently jumping up and down with glee over my dear friend mac the mac. Shed a tear for it please. 

Sincerely, Thread

1 comment:

  1. What an extraordinarily nice post. I thank you for your kind words. Your blog has plenty of vibes also!

    ReplyDelete